The Kings Head Napton - Covid Regulations
1. We are operating a one-way system throughout the pub, and our toilets are strictly one in and one out, This will be explained to you on arrival, please adhere to this.
2. Face coverings MUST be worn at all times other than when you are seated at your table. This includes arrival and exit, or using the bathrooms.
2. Track and Trace for everyone is mandatory, and will be taken by a member of staff on arrival, as well as your temperature .
3. 6 is the maximum party size, and this includes children, Please remain seated during your time with us, and refrain from standing or ‘mingling’ with others you may know,
4. Table service will be provided throughout, so please do not approach the bar, our staff will take care of you.
5. Children must remain seated at the table throughout the duration of your stay. Please do not let them wander around the premises. Children under 11 are exempt from wearing masks.
6. We MUST close at 10pm, so please bare this in mind when booking your table. Last orders are at 9:30pm to allow you enough time to finish your drinks.
These are the rules we must follow in order to remain open. Please respect our rules in order to keep yourself, our staff and other customers safe. Should you have any questions, please call the pub and our staff will happily talk you through any queries you may have.